On Boxing Day Jean and I flew from Detroit to Tampa where David picked us up. We were anxious to see Nalani for the first time but had to wait the extra half hour until we got to their home as there wasn't room for all of us and our baggage in the car. She was worth the wait, what an adorable little girl, she greets you with a big smile all the time like she has always known you and has missed you. It wasn't hard to fall in love with her - she makes you so welcome - just like her mom. We only have so much room here (not to mention the inept blogger putting this together) so here are just a few shots that we felt we had to share with you.
Hey guys, I like this cool stool, it'll be great for when I start doing my makeup!
The happy gang, but just look at that view too, that's a lake outside with turtles and all.
Wow, check this one out, it would look great in my room - pleeeease!
Hey mommy, look what grandma brought me, what is it?
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing those pictures, Nalani is so cute... I think we need to convince David and Carolina to get a blog going too, so we can see them all a bit more...
She looks just like David!! But she certainly is adorable!!
Oh how cute!!! Thanks for the pictures.....they are the only ones I have seen of them so far!!!! I am right there with ya on the blog suggestion!!!! Caro and David look so great!!!
Post a Comment