Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas in Sarnia


Of course I've been good this year!

But I thought you said there'd be a whole lot of presents under the tree?


Okay, Let's see if Santa brought something good for each of you!






We've just had the blessing of being able to visit some of our children and grandchildren over the Christmas. We shared lots of fun and joy and then a little sadness when Ava fell off the arm of the couch onto the wood floor and broke her arm (that's the story granddad is sticking to anyway). So above are a few of the memories from that trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you guys are on the ball! I knew you could do the blog thing just fine. Thanks for sharing those pictures... everyone looks great.

Anonymous said...

Well this is a nice start, but I know all those people, I wanna see Nalani and hear about your cruise!!