Thursday, June 26, 2008

The New Back Yard and Front Flower Bed

Some of you have been asking to see our remodeled back yard now that it's all done. We finally got the lawn turf down last week. First we show you the garden in May and then in June.

Early May!


Now!


Tulips from Amsterdam - well, from Holland anyway! These are the best tulips I've ever seen in Canada, usually you're lucky if the stems get to be a foot long, these were nearly twice that and with huge heads.


And I just had to include this cute one of Arnold chasing a reflection from my watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive... your yard, and the fact that you posted something new before the year is over.

I'm also really glad I got to see a picture of arnold...

amy w. said...

Looking good, but I'm not too sure about the choice of lawn statue in red at the backyard....???